My daughter and I love to create lovely & unique treasures out of the ordinary…
This is our newest creation to kick off this Memorial Day weekend.
We are selling these handcrafted Coastal Pallet Flags for $49 plus tax
Click on the link below to place your order via PayPal.
You will receive a response within the next 24 hours to confirm your order.
Feel free to contact me at:
Angela.email@example.com to place your order.
Prepayment is required and all orders will be filled via PayPal.
Orders take 48-72 hours to complete.
☆Pick up only in Rockledge /Viera Florida☆
Posted from WordPress for Android
As we wind down National Nutrition Month #NMM 2015,
Yemila and I continue to prepare for the
NNM Cooking Demo
– RSVP on Facebook or
Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted by Angela Gallagher, RDN, LDN with #HealthyMeetHappy at Vintage Living Marketplace
- North of Viera Blvd on US1 in Rockledge Florida on Tuesday March 31st at 10:30am RSVP is recommended
- This is a free event to the community of Brevard County, donations will be accepted to support the local Cocoa Food Bank and to cover energy costs for the kitchen.
- Canned food donations will also be accepted and delivered to the Cocoa Food Bank
Today, we prepared a test recipe using a combination of local ingredients and pantry staples in the beautiful kitchen of Vintage Living Marketplace. Feel free to check out their website at http://vintagelivingmarketplace.weebly.com/
One recipe turned out fabulous, another recipe a flop . . . but then, that’s just the nature of a test kitchen. Some recipes work the first time out of the oven and some healthy recipes require some serious tweaking to make them reputable enough to share. A good part of a Registered Dietitian’s baseline training is in the hands on, practical application of nutrition in the kitchen. Test recipes, recipe modification, recipe analysis and menu breakdowns are all just a normal part of the routine…
Just as a science researcher documents, reports and analyzes their findings, a dietitian can help the community apply the sound science of nutrition to the real life application that we call life and cooking meals in a home kitchen.
We’d love to have you join us for our first annual NNM Cooking Demo, and given the overwhelming positive response…
Be sure to watch for future events with #HealthyMeetHappy as we teach that good nutrition and preventative healthcare begin in the kitchen.
- What favorite recipe would YOU like to have modified to fit your #HealthyMeetHappy lifestyle?
- Let’s make it another #HealthyMeetHappy week, friends!
- Ever wonder which science based meal plan is best for you?
- Health Insurance begins in the kitchen….
- Let a Licensed Nutritionist show you how with #HealthyMeetHappy
Nutritional Science tells us that certain types of diets are nutrient filled and healthy. Real life circumstances, genetic makeup, lifestyle, mindset and numerous other factors play into individual health, nutrition, wellness and medicine.
Let’s stop guessing which diet is best for the masses and start implementing real change which begins in the kitchen…
I’d love to help you better understand YOUR individualized nutrition needs and tailor a meal plan that fits YOU.
Let’s make it a #HealthyMeetHappy day!